NEWS & EVENTS
Residential Notification 02
In advance of the basement perimeter piling, some necessary service diversion works must be completed on site. It is necessary to relocate services which serve Bolands Mill itself and the adjoining Warehouse Building and South Bank House (Mason Hayes & Curran Solicitors). These services (water, electricity) currently run underground from the footpath through the site.
The proposed works are to create a new route, and to divert the services to the new location. In agreement with Dublin City Council Planning Department these works shall be carried on the Following Dates.
- Sat/Sun: 11th/12th June 0800hrs – 1800hrs
- Sat/Sun: 18th/19th June 0800hrs – 1800hrs
- Sat/Sun: 25th/26th June 0800hrs – 1800hrs
- Sat/Sun: 02nd/03rdJune 0800hrs – 1800hrs
- Sat/Sun: 09th/10th June 0800hrs – 1800hrs
The works will be carried out in sections and will not involve any demolition or significant works on site.